Thursday, October 19, 2023

Long Time No See

I know it's been a bit - and then some.  I hope you have been crafting in my absence.  

Life has changed tremendously in our house.  Since my last post we had two foster children placed in our home. At the time they were ages 2 weeks and18 months. We then had the opportunity to adopt about 18 months later, which we did. They are now 10 and 12. They both have challenges that we deal with on a daily basis.  We are basically on first name basis with a lot of doctors and therapists now.  But I wouldn't have it any other way!!

I have also taken on a new job.  I have a preschool out of our home.  This allows for a little extra money and ability to take the kiddos to their various appointments.  

With their addition and the addition of the preschool, I haven't had the opportunity to be as creative. I'm hoping that now that they are older that will change.  

We have a 2400+ square foot two-story home. Over the summer I began a transformation. First up, repainting the entire inside of our home. Including the ceilings.  I have also changed out the baseboards as I have painted each room.  So far the entire upstairs is done - 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.  Hopefully I will get started on the downstairs soon.  Before I get there though, I have to do some holiday crafts.  I will post about each of those as I finish them. I have one done and should have others following soon. 

Now back to the search for some supplies. 

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment